Bridal Bouquet Collection
Standard (18 stalks) RM188
Premium (24 stalks) RM 248
- Delivery is available in KL, PJ & Klang Valley (Delivery Fee RM15)
- Delivery Time Morning shift 10am-5pm, Evening shift 5-8pm.
- Self Pick up is available in USJ 1, Subang Jaya
- Order before 4pm for Same Day Delivery
Simple steps for ordering
- Step 1: Pick your favorite bouquet "Add to cart"
- Step 2: "Pick a date", upload your "Message & Photo (optional)"
- Step 3: Fill in the "Delivery details"
- Step 4: Select your Delivery Method "Self-pick up" or "Delivery"
- Step 5: Complete Payment
Beauty is in the details and your bridal bouquet is one wedding detail that you shouldn't overlook. As simple as it may seem, a flower bouquet is more than just a bunch of flowers tied together for you to hold for one whole day. Wedding flowers are actually part of a centuries-old tradition symbolizing luck and fertility, and the bouquet toss is meant to spread that luck to others. These days, the wedding bouquet is a means of self-expression as well as an essential bridal accessory that brings together a bride's outfit and wedding theme in perfect harmony.